Swimming season is just around the corner, so it’s time to take care of your skin and get rid of cellulite! We are sharing DIY recipe of the body scrub which can be applied on your thighs and buttocks. Enjoy quick and fragrant SPA treatment.
We can not suggest you a panacea as the so called “orange peel” occurs for a reason – it’s an indicator of our lifestyle choices, so healthy eating and active lifestyle should be a start if you want to reduce the cellulite. It will not only help your skin look better, but will also make you feel better! Nonetheless, SPA pleasure and delicious fragrances are also good for uplifting spirits, so let’s make things!
- ½ cups of sea salt;
- 2 table spoons of olive oil;
- 12 drops of orange blossoms essential oil or grapefruit essential oil;
- 10 drops of lemon essential oil;
- 5 drops of cypress essential oil (not recommended for pregnant women).
HOW TO MAKE AND USE THE PRODUCT:
- If you choose to use the coarse sea salt, grind it with a coffee mill for a lighter effect.
- Blend the oils with the salt. The scrub is done!
- Put the mixture in a lovely glass jar and use it during each shower.
- Apply the product to areas with cellulite.
- Actively massage it onto the skin in circular motions for at least 5 minutes for each area. In this way you will stimulate the blood flow and cellulite starts to “spread”.
- Wash the leftovers of the scrub off with the warm water.
Do not forget to apply a moisturising cream onto the body skin after the procedure to enhance the effect! Fragrant Uoga Uoga body lotion “Morning mojito” suits perfectly for this – it’s a bold cocktail of mint and lime essential oils, which stimulates your senses and is perfect for everyday use.