This recipe is for those who like to spend time relaxing and indulging in a hot bath. Oats sooth the skin and combined with sesame oil have moisturising qualities. Calendula flowers have antibacterial traits so they can be used for preventive measures. You can make a few of such sachets, and they will not expire for about a year. You will only spend a few minutes, but you will be happy with the result – soft skin, rested mind and relaxed body.
You will need:
- 2 table spoons of oat flakes;
- 2 table spoons of calendula flowers;
- 1 tea spoon of sesame oil.
How to make it?
- Cut a 20m x 20cm square shaped piece of natural fabric.
- Pour oat flakes and calendula flowers and add sesame oil.
- Gently take the corners of the fabric in order not to spill the ingredients, shape it like a little bag and bind it with a string or thread.
- Immerse the sachet in the bath or hang it on the tap under the flow of warm water.
Enjoy your bath for 10 or more minutes.