- Is "Uoga Uoga" really natural?
Of course! It is proven by prestigious Soil Association with "COSMOS Natural" certificate. We choose only natural unrefined oils of the highest quality, clays, flower waters, honey and herbs. Our mineral make-up line is made of real minerals and it is enriched with an exclusive ingredient from the Baltic sea - precious unmodified amber.
- How do we keep our cosmetics fresh?
All "Uoga Uoga" products are produced by hand in small batches, so that it's always fresh.
- Where "Uoga Uoga" products are made?
Our cosmetics is made in our factory in Vilnius, Lithuania. Before offering our products for customers we first make all the necessary tests and safety assessment in the UK laboratory.
- Do we perform tests on animals?
Never! We believe in cruelty-free production and morally responsible business. Also, all our cosmetic brushes made of synthetic hair therefore no animals suffered during the production process.
- Are all "Uoga Uoga" products vegan?
Almost. We only use bee wax and honey in some of the products as they are rich in variety of vitamins good for our skin.
- What is Soil Association "COSMOS Natural" certificate?
To get COSMOS certification, companies must ensure that ingredients of their products meet strict criteria to ensure that they are not damaging to our health or the environment. Products must also meet environmental standards for packaging and manufacturing, and use approved "green chemistry" processes when modifying ingredients.
- How to order "Uoga Uoga" products?
- Select a category of products you are interested in: FRESH NATURAL COSMETICS or MOOD-LIFTING MINERAL MAKE-UP and press “SHOP NOW”;
- When you decide to purchase a certain product, just press ADD TO BASKET next to the product description – the product will appear in your shopping cart straight away.
- Shopping basket is on the left side of the page. Press BASKET to change the quantities or remove the products from the shopping list. When all the products you wish to purchase are there, press CHECK OUT to continue. You will be directly transferred to a registration page.
- How do I pay for my order?
- Please register if you would like to shop on “Uoga Uoga” website and see your history later on. The process of registration is really easy and will save your time in the future. You can finalize your shopping without registration as well, just provide required personal information for shipping purposes.
Please note that all your personal information will stay within our company and will not be shared with the third parties.
- Chose the payment method and proceed until you see order confirmation window.
- After receiving an order from you, our team will send you an advance payment invoice by e-mail, where you find all the payment details. If you chose paying through bank, the products will be packed and sent after your payment is received (not later than in 3 w.d.). If you chose paying through Paypal or Bank card, we shall receive payment straight away and will ship the products not later than in 3 w.d.
- How long does delivery take usually?
Depending on the type of delivery you have chosen, the goods will be delivered to you in 7-14 calendar days after ordering.
- Can I track my item?
Of course. You will receive a confirmation email as soon as your order has been processed. This email will also contain your tracking number.
CAN'T DECIDE? WE HAVE SAMPLES!
If you cannot choose the right product, order samples in our online shop. We fill samples with fresh cosmetics*, except for the products that are too watery for the package. Samples are free if you are buying something in our shop. When placing an order, make a note in the comments box, which product you would like to try and we will add samples to your order.
If you prefer to receive samples ONLY, we will ask to cover shipping expenses. The samples are designed for you to test if the product is suitable. They cannot be traded or distributed to third parties. You can order 1 sample of 1 product, maximum of 5 samples.
*It is not possible to order samples of mineral make up, except for powders, for which we charge a small fee (3,50 euro).