Yogurt is a perfect ingredient for DIY cosmetics. It brightens, calms, mousturises and gently exfoliates the skin thanks to the lactic acid.
Blueberries are full with fruit acids and so are a perfect choice to enhance yogurt’s best qualities. This easy-to-make scrub improves skin’s condition, so hurry up and enjoy the berry season!
- 1 table spoon of natural yogurt
- ½ tables spoon of blueberries
- 2-3 almonds
- 1 table spoon of white clay
HOW TO MAKE AND USE THE PRODUCT:
- Grind almonds in a coffee mill.
- Mash blueberries with a fork and then mix them with the yogurt, ground nuts and white clay.
- Massage the scrub into the skin in circular motions and rinse it off with the warm water.
- Moisturise the skin with a moisturizing cream or oil blend.
This scrub is suitable for a sensitive skin. After using it 2-3 times per week you will see wonderful results. Prepare a fresh scrub each time and use it right away.